Registered Charity number - 303952
Chairman Brian Frith
Vice Chairman Barry Bradford
Secretary Ann Frith
Treasurer April Carlin
Andrew Coleman, Glen Humphreys,
Gill Starkie, Pam Thurtle
The Village hall is situated in Low Road, Forncett St Mary, Norwich, NR16 1JG.
The building was originally used as the village school before the completion of the present Primary School, which was opened in 1848 and is situated close to St Peters Parish Church.
For booking information contact Mrs E Coleman - 01508 530996. firstname.lastname@example.org